Monday, March 14, 2011

comments from a loyal and astute follower

Well, well, well a very intriguing turn of events I must say. It perplexes many to see the consistent departure of experienced staff, it perplexes me not.

comments of an astute follower who is not perplexed by the consistent departure of experienced staff

  a follower whose support and friendship is both welcomed and valued who reads me very clearly and whos ethos morals ethics mirror mine .no words have to be spoken as we regonised our shared outlook from our first contact


I am not perplexed either as i have watch this game played more than a number of time in the pasts
ask youself are  they forwarned or forearmed or do they just intolerent of the change of culture and sickened by the weakness of their managers and the lack of overall support or may just leaving early before they get stabbed in the back

they will not be perplexed but they maybe astonished when if matters proceed according to employment law, they may well see the reappearance of my good self within their work environment . questions will be asked of me , answered as always truthfully by me as, I will not be gagged .




The supporting evidence will as always be noted copied to my blog , the dishonesty revealed and the reason for the departure of a number of the management structure become apparent



A national manager in an email, recovered under the auspices of the privacy act, (find the censor of the documents they covered themselves but hung the rest of you out to dry big time) was delighted that I lost in my last appeal re my dismissal an communicated same to all, far and wide committing defamation, in writing with some of the emails written as did more than a number of others



they will not be delighted when all become aware of the latest turn of events and their numb brains start to deal with the ramifications of their earlier actions if I am successful



the issues under scrutiny have already been listed fraud deception defamation and breach of my human rights plus numerous breaches of employment law



what will be interesting is if once some or all a sacked .whether they will have the support of telecoms legal team or any of the hr team on who’s guidance they relied and who seriously let them down



or will telecom abandoned them which means they have to fund thier own defence from which failure will bring about further costs



will they last the distance the stress will impact on their relationships, their finances , their emotions their mental health thier confidence almost everything up to and including the loss of asserts



re read some of the last couple of blogs or pass them to a lawyer if things turn against you all . you are in for a couple of very bad years



for using micro-management on me I’m returning the favour remember the mantra GRITFT . YOU SHOULD HAVE ,YOU DIDNT AND WITH FAILURE THERE IS A COST

No comments:

Post a Comment