Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my future lies in anothers hands

The future of my fight with telecom lies at this point with the employment relations authority member this will bring it is rightful conclusion or if not, more challenges to be over come




Part of me will thankful that it may be concluded however I am unsure as to how much the employment authority can do for me

Yes they can address the employment issues ,who addresses and gets the participants charged for misdemeanours under the crimes act, the fraud and the deception ,the defamation and the breach of my human rights .

I have concluded I will just take it one step at a time and see what unfolds .and deal with that ,left unattended ,to as the need arises





The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousand fold. ~Aristotle



A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future. ~Author Unknown



Truth fears no questions. ~Unknown



When truth is divided, errors multiply. ~Eli Siegel,



Always tell the truth. If you can't always tell the truth, don't lie. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment