Tuesday, September 21, 2010

had the best day to date

This blog has been in play for some months. To gain the full story, go to left hand side "blog archive" go to bottom post of January with same title as this Blog and read upwards







Current telecom participants


Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident


Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents


Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton


Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton


Hannah Sullivan HR Telecom instruction person to lawyer John Rooney


John Rooney Telecoms legal representative partner in Simpson Grierson


















I have just had the best day out, for a long time i have just spent two hours with two lawyers who gave me their time for free pro bono


I outlined, my case ,my progress and the all other relevant points up to today

They advised i was to commended for my excellent submissions (bugger now i have a swelled head )

Then they were so impressed with my notes and presentation that they took them to another lawyer for discussion and then came back to me after an hour

With some recommendations to be considered



They asked me to sign a release for the documents i presented and these are going to be forwarded on to an employment expert who is extremely well versed in employment law she has served as a clerk to an employment court judge as well as served on the EMA employment and manufacturers associations so know the deal from both sides of the equation

so my feeling is just great,  im on the right track and so some fucking wankers and liars are going to get thier comeuppence big time
 i hope telecom abandons them and they have to pay all costs themselves

my resolve to see this to its conclusion is still strong i will do it  via legal aid as i have sold my house to my brother and chattels to another friend  so i,m penniless and on the dole oh bugger  

i feel like dave henderson who took on the ird and won
yes someone has been across my blogg and there is mention of a book in the offering isnt it just amazing what life turns up

No comments:

Post a Comment