Saturday, November 27, 2010

its complicated

Telecom conundrum is complicated




They in reality have three options



A tell the truth ,



B lie



C fudge the answer with a  legal phrase something like “Telecom has said to the extent which these documents exist ’blah blah which in reality means you got me but be fucked if I’m going to admit it



All three will lead to my redemption



The third has a penalty, it may well lead telecoms participants to jail because my only remedy will be to pursue the matter to the courts and let them perjure themselves

They will not only lose their jobs but also their freedom they haven’t worked out the question yet we will let it slowly unfold as always in the goodness of time the results will be published I have kept a lot back as the timing is not right



I feel a bit like wiki leaks except I haven’t got half a million pages but I firmly believe I have sufficient

No comments:

Post a Comment