Monday, October 31, 2011

comments

Unbelievable

So they ignored osh does telecom have this much disdain for osh  

yeap  been advised that lawyer will sort out next week  I sent it to Bryan Abraham, he sends it to head of hr.  and its ends up with the lawyer  

I caught them out pure an simple and in their own writing

Give them a chance looks like I will send the ceo of department of labour   serious harm is a serious issue

These people should be sacked

This is a ccompany that just be fined millions for being a bit sneaky yeah they not honest I caught Hannah out a beauty  got told  doco didn’t exist I told her what was the lawyer talking about then check with him  hr is always happy to lie  

Your kidding they admit this in writing   yeap then the dumb buggers sign it of a true and correct record

Kia kaha  go the little fella  

Sure will have just given 20 page documents to police prosecutors

Contact made with publisher and nbr has contacted me



No comments:

Post a Comment