Tuesday, November 20, 2012

back to the DOL

LETS SEE IT THIS GET SOME TRACTION


Betty FYI please add to file thank you


To whom it may concern

Quite frankly I have had enough and I just want someone, somewhere to do their job

I have spend in excess of three years attempting to get this problem sorted ,it has been sent around all the relevant minsters and has finally landed back at your departments desk ( please refer to attachment Kate Wilkinson ) she clearly indicates her ownership  

I have taken advice from just about everybody I can think of, .gone around and around in circles chasing my tail while government departments play game after game of bureaucratic ping- pong

Kate Wilkinson invites me to seek legal advice to seek options available to me,

My consul advise me that under law ,you are required to assist me both under various labour and employment laws has well as article 27 of the human rights act  my right to justice

I want a very senior manager to resolve this complaint with in the prescribe 20 days indicated on your web site

The following links will give you has much resources as you require

If deeper back ground and material is required

Plus pull all the files your department has on this 

The essential element is at dispute is this?

Question: Does fraud enacted in the a disciplinary procedure nullify all proceedings, statements, agreements that flow forward from that fraud ?

I agree totally that I signed of things mediation etc etc based on the knowledge available to me it was the right thing to do

But then I discovered my previous employer had effected fraud in achieving my exit from the company research into my file held at your office will show a letter that shows Kate Wilkinson agreeing it a crime and advising me to take it to the SFO or the police

Well I did, the SFO office wasn't interested , the police looked at my evidence ,agreed it was a crime, allocated a complaint no to it ,which validated everything I have been saying for the  last few years .they now advise that they will not commit any resources to its resolution

Amazing when all that is required is for someone  to ask telecom to produce a document (which they have already admitted doesn’t exist) fraud proven case proven

I have enlisted the generous assistance of National Mp  Tim McIndoe he has communicated directly with the CEO on the 9th of last month .he has yet to received a reply

I have attempted to use the “whistleblower act “telecom management sent my complaint to their legal team John Rooney of Simpson Grierson.  Absolutely amazing when in fact he is part of the complaint and I believe highly illegal

So please send this where it needs to go and get someone with in your organisation to do their job and achieve for me a successful resolution

No excuses, no passing the buck, your minister says it your problem. Own it and resolve it please !!!!!

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment