Thursday, January 3, 2013


People keep asking
What was it all about?
In essence it started because among others things Michelle and Bridgette wanted to chastise me with regarded to some misdemeanors Shaun had brought to my attention which had already been resolved.
When i challenged both of them advising them you can’t be punished twice for the same offence .they didn’t like being challenged and commenced to micro manage me out I HAD TO BE 100% RIGHT 100% OF THE TIME
In the end it became all about the truth
Why am i still fighting they tarnished my brand for honesty and integrity i am holding them to account
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
Mark Twain
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.
Malcolm X

Read my petition and the blog it refers to and make up your own mind
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/right-to-justice
By their own words you shall know them

No comments:

Post a Comment