Thursday, August 8, 2013

be foolish to ignore To the Ceo and the board


To  the Ceo and the board  

This week, I communicated as per below to the following  staff .
  • Debbie Herlihy
  • Trish Keith
  • Danielle George

I am now communicating the same to you, and the board members ; as part of the procedural requirement of the act in placing a petition before the House of Representatives 

At the conclusion of this letter 
  • which fully outlines my case,  
  • shows I have supporting evidence 
  • support of the very best quality
After alerting them to the issues of fraud , outlining  my next steps 
  •  a petition to parliament
  • offering them a chance of  resolution
 Their response is  pass it to your lawyer , the lawyer does nothing

This completely contravenes telecom's
  •  own code of conduct and code of ethics
  • supported both by you and the board

This lack of action and the subsequent reading of same on the floor of parliament  will  definitely bring “telecom into disrepute”   

Simon, the incompetence of your staff and lawyer has the potential to fail your own “red face test “

Especially when this exact letter is tabled amongst others, showing  that you were advised and ignored same

My suggestion is you question the participants in this fraud in the same manner and to the same standard that the parliament process will.
  • Bridgette Dalzell
  • Michelle Young 
  • Shaun Hoult   

Ask them to provide and substantiate the complaint from the intellectually handicapped girl (which never existed as a documented evidence trial cannot be produced)

It will be at odds to that stated by the girl within the same forum.

You will be aware with reference to the case recently settled , won by lawyer Kathy Fisher, that exiting of staff by dubious practises, indicates a both a pattern of behaviour and a legal precedence.


 Cheers paul



Dear Debbie /Trish/Danielle

You will be well aware that my pursuit for a resolution to the illegal act, a fraud , the nonexistence of a customer complaint which assisted my exit from telecom continues ..

It concludes with a petition to the house of representatives.
The presentation of the petition requires certain perquisites.
These I have been carefully fulfilling, this letter, is effectively the penultimate step.
To summarise the salient points.
• I have documentation from the Minster of Labour acknowledging it is a crime and advising me to take it to the police or the serious fraud office.
• I am in receipt of a police complaint number regarding same.
Persuaded, not by what is just, but by the law
To achieve this end they have accepted nothing, believed no one and asked me to corroborate everything, which I have done
I already have
• the required full support of a sitting  MP
• this results in my concerns to be expressed on the floor of the houses of parliament under privilege.
The petition will detail, all those with whom the issue has been raised,you are now  aware of  the reasoning behind my prolific entreaties to all and sundry both within and outside of Telecom  inclusive of the CEO both past and present and the board.

It relates to the fraud, not to the mediation process, that avenue being statue based , is not an option.

Bridgette Dalzell has stated in previous correspondence, she had every confidence in the integrity of  Michelle Young and Shaun Hoult
Feel free to bet your future on Bridgette’s judgment ( in reality nothing would give me more pleasure)

You both once had my respect, confidence, and trust.
No more, documentation sourced via the privacy act show me, this was misplaced.

Telecoms lawyer John Rooney at one point in this travesty attempted to scare me off with defamation.
It was not pursued, when, I advised the documentation signed off by the participants as true and correct records could be shown as not so, and the number of witnesses that I would call.
I was being set up and lied to ..realizing the outcome was predetermined and premeditated, I successfully gained corroboration.
The complaint from the intellectually handicapped person never existed, a document and evidence trail , can not be produced.
This will, if necessary require her, to substantiate same within the appropriate parliamentary process.

This letter provides for an opportunity for my concerns to be addressed, you may choose to respond.
I’m really not bothered whether I get taken seriously or not  I am just fulfilling the requirements of the process and documenting same.

I will no longer respond to any correspondence from  telecoms lawyer as,
• there is nothing in law that precludes me from exercising my democratic right
• the process requires me that all  information be substantiated and corroborated that has been achieved
Regards

Paul

Paul Evans-McLeod
17 Minnie Place
Pukete
Te Rapa
Hamilton
New Zealand

Phone 0064 7 8494584
Mobile 0272423222
Paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz

I received this reply

rom: John Rooney [mailto:John.Rooney@simpsongrierson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 6:58 PM
To: Paul Mcleod (paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz)
Subject: Telecom New Zealand Ltd [SG-SGDMS.FID361431]

Dear Paul,

We are instructed you have made further attempts to contact Telecom personnel directly. As previously advised, these approaches will not result in a response. Telecom will not respond to any direct approaches by you. Any communications are to be directed to us. 

Regards


John Rooney
Partner
Simpson Grierson
Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Private Bag 92518, Auckland, New Zealand
DDI +64-9-977 5070 | Fax +64-9-977 5083 | Mobile +64-21 499 365
john.rooney@simpsongrierson.com | www.simpsongrierson.com







Paul Evans-McLeod
17 Minnie Place
Pukete
Te Rapa
Hamilton
New Zealand

Phone 0064 7 8494584
Mobile 0272423222


Be very aware  some if not all of the names below are the subject of a still open complaint for fraud with the Hamilton police

Bridgette Dalzell :current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident



Michelle Young :call centre manager Hamilton call centre, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents



Shaun Hoult: team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton



Iain Galloway HR representative for in Hamilton



Hannah Sullivan HR representative head office





No comments:

Post a Comment