Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Welcome

Welcome
 
Hi, and welcome especially if this is the first visit, and double welcome if you have chosen to visit as the result of the recent article in the Waikato Times regarding my occasional letters.
 
I use this blog for several reasons.
 
It is a place to voice my views on other matters , philosophies and concerns as I feel the urge and see fit to express.
 
It helps to catalogue an on going saga I am having with a previous employer.
 
It assists in my struggles
 
It serves an additional subtle purpose, which I will let readers surmise.
 
Best results for items or people of any particular interest are achieved by typing the relevant word into the search facility top right hand corner.
 
Try typing sex  ....that gets you straight to some juicy bits read carefully
 
Or you can start at the very beginning and watch it unfold
Either way
 
Thanks for the visit, enjoy , comment or email at
 
 
Be very aware  some if not all of the names below are the subject of a still open complaint for fraud with the Hamilton police

Bridgette Dalzell :current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident



Michelle Young :call centre manager Hamilton call centre, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents



Shaun Hoult: team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton



Iain Galloway HR representative for in Hamilton



Hannah Sullivan HR representative head office


These people showed cowardice and deceit to achieve their purpose


to quote Dickens

"In a word, I was too cowardly to do what I knew to be right, as I had been too cowardly to avoid doing what I knew to be wrong.”  










 

2 comments: