Saturday, June 19, 2010

my reply to demand for costs

This blog has been in play for some months. To gain the full story, go to left hand side "blog archive" go to bottom post of January with same title as this Blog and read upwards

Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents
Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton
Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton
Hannah Sullivan HR Telecom instruction person to lawyer John Rooney
John Rooney Telecoms legal representative partner in Simpson Grierson







Attn John Rooney


Please find attached my budget

I have doubled the amount to $2 a day $10 a week

My financial circumstances where covered in previous correspondence, these are the unintended consequences of your own clients actions

Close perusal of determination of costs states the amount to be paid, it does not state term or minimum amount required


I am complying with that determination albeit at a minimal amount however , I have honour and integrity it will be paid

When I am fortunate enough to obtain work as stated in previous correspondence the amount will be increased

Your client can apply for a compliance order if they wish, that is their right

If this eventuates , my consul has advised that the only remedy left to me is to declare bankruptcy, the result nobody gets paid


I take exception to the bullying and aggressive tone of your recent correspondence and give you early notice that any more aggressive moves will be highlighted to the media.
The collateral damage will no doubt affect the careers of all the participants, therefore I would strongly advise your instruction agent with in Telecom find some empathy or compassion and temper telecoms aggressive stance towards me before she finds her circumstances matching mine

Telecom may well be required to answer media questions phrased around a highly paid CEO who has been with the company a very short time “ asking for a second chance in regard to the xt problem “against a 39 years veteran who has been bullied into resigning( constructive dismissal )and pummelled by Telecom ever since and given no second chance
The campaign has the mark and feel of a very expensive campaign, management will be enraged to find it used against them

I don’t threaten or bluff , so please do not perceive this as either, I just act

warm regards
Paul
17 Minnie Place
Pukete
Te Rapa
Hamilton
New Zealand

Phone 0064 7 8494584
Mobile 0272423017
Paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment