Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year and fuck you

to all my friends have a happy and safe new year


to my former managers at telecom 2011 is going to be your worse fucking nightmare .you brought the fight to me ,it about simple values like honesty and intregrity and my good name you soiled

i didnt give 40 years of my working life to have you wankers fuck me over the era will be laying charges what you did was illegal  you will be held accountable

you dont get justice in this world you get the law  and you fucking wankers broke it then you tabled it in meeting notes memo and other shit  what fucking idiots

wait till your lawyer finds out you not telling him the full story he will rip your fucken heads off  your stupidy has allowed me to make a fool of him that he is not going to like hopefully he will abandon you as the company will  image is everything

 i  am going to watch you stab each other in the back as you fight to save your jobs
michelle will dump you shaun  and bridgette will dump both of you

trish will dump you bridgette because you failed to keep it all under wraps and most of all under control

 expect a direct call from the media in the coming months say what you like  i will just hand them notes and memos
bugger i feel like deep throat


you got a huge shock last year when i printed something on my blog
wait till you read this years efforts be near a toilet you are going to shit yourself as you see your career go up in smoke

 do you think paul reynolds thinks you are indespensible  doubtfull you will just be number 251 and the first out the door under vison 2013

 thru my blog all the staff will know the truth in your own words not mine  that you lied and you brought this mess on yourselves

from the moment you handed me that performace review i told you shaun it was a set up
in the fifteen minutes it took me to drive home i worked out some things

one you had no idea what you had just done in the legal sense of the word and that you had no idea what you had done to me

 your actions and your colleaques have and will bring telecom into disrepute
fuck that means your jobs bugger

didnt see that coming did you you have have all done it to so many others and now its going to happen to you

 i feel your pain

one of you dumb fuckers ought to look up the real meaning of the name of my blog

one thing the your lawyer had right is i dont have the resources to pay if costs are award against me i.ll leave you to work out what that really means to me

all i have is my good name and i will fucken defend it to the last

in reading this you may think im just having a rant

i,m not

 think back over the last fifteen months did i at anytime backed down nope

i dont threaten i dont bluff  i just act 
exactly like when i decided to become top rep on site three years in a row i just decided to acheive it and did it
then senior management backstabbed me showed thier true colours so i eased back
  

No comments:

Post a Comment