Monday, January 24, 2011

lawyers are back and so is the era

yippee the lawyers are back and so is the era so thing should start moving along at a good clip from now on

mean will comments are still being pasted to me in many and various forms

such as

its about time these corperate shenaiginns where exposed    well im doing my best against a foe with alot of power

are you the same paul evans-mcleod that writes letters to the paper   yes afraid so

perhaps we all should request our files via the privacy commission   over to you you are legally entitled to  

are you not afraid of what telecom will do   no they have done everything they have stripped me bare my house has been sold to my brother my contents to a friend proceeds are gone whats left will be held in trust for my kids  

why are you doing this  well someone has to i was unjustly dismissed by people that had the power to do so but lacked the integrity to do it honestly i was brought up with a different code of behaviour and no matter what it costs i am honour bound to uphold it to not do so would dishonour my family and the manner of my up bringing its in my dna its that simple

No comments:

Post a Comment