Friday, April 1, 2011

Legal professional privilege

Now I need you to be aware of a sentence in the last post




These e-mails were to Nigel Dick who was, they believed to be, my lawyer (plus I emailed them home). With that belief Telecom e-mailed him directly.
then lied to me and the privacy commsioner as to how they got his details (now why would they do that read on  i will explain)
The intention of the e-mails was to prove my suspicion, that my e-mails were being accessed..

.

The email guidelines are posted on Telecoms intranet check it out 

there is a process that is required to be followed they didn’t they are that arrogant in HR and management they believe they are above the law

Some of what they did are offences under the crimes act which means if I prove them as I have every intention of doing so they face the possibility of jail time

.So they will not only lose their jobs (because their actions have brought telecom into disrepute) they when I have the charges once proven, laid, may well lose their freedom some may required to make long term child care arrangements


The important point here is telecom had the belief at that time that my friend nigel was my lawyer



As seen in last post it didn’t prevent them accessing my emails thus in doing so the are/where in full breech of my legal professional privilege





Legal professional privilege

When people go to see a lawyer, they need to know that what they say will be kept confidential. They also need to know that the lawyer's advice to them is confidential. This means that they can be open and honest with their lawyer, and the lawyer can give them free and frank advice



Remember the boot camp team leaders where HR said we’ve got your back seen much of them lately nah thought not oh dear

No comments:

Post a Comment