Friday, November 11, 2011

Accept nothing Believe no one Corroborate everything NO 5

Over time I have heard a lot of rumours floating around about the reason for my leaving and what happened leading up to it

So time to clear up a few

“I left under a cloud” this published by someone on face book wtf  

No that has the connotation that I did something wrong

What happened is I advised them they were acting illegally” they shat themselves” as that information came via advice from the national manager health and safety they were wrong very wrong I was right

They issued me with a final written warning, forced me to a mediation, confidentially clauses don’t allow me to comment except to say if you watched the godfather films you would understand the phase” an offer I couldn’t refuse”

 “I was paid hush money”

No way was I paid hush money they don’t have enough to even tempt me

“I was paid redundancy “

Most people know I was on a very very old contact and yes there was a redundancy clause however there was no redundancy pay out 
So after 39years 3 months of loyal service I got nada nothing zero zilch in redundancy payouts   no that happy about many many thousands of reasons I’m not

“Team managers and others can’t work out why I appear to be taking it so personally”

Simple
Don’t like bullying tactics
Don’t like fraud used to convict me of things, have lodged a fraud complaint with police yes it is being acted on
Don’t like them acting illegally when they have received clear warnings not to
Don’t like being lied to by my management team I kept catching them out
Don’t like when my explanations of behaviour are completely ignored, they were so cocky they had written answers to my explanations before I even voiced them
Don’t like being defamed
Don’t like being shafted

Will I quit NO
I don’t bluff I don’t threaten I just act  as you have seen me do over the last 2 years

The choices of the people involved at telecom
Set things right

Or earn a criminal conviction and get sacked because of it

“Why didn’t I have a farewell morning tea” 

That would only happen if I agreed on the reasons I would publicly say was behind my leaving resigning   I was not prepared to lie to cover up what was going on

It would have been a hell of speech

“Am I ruining these people’s lives just to be vindictive? “

No they acted illegally the acts where premeditated and predetermined by Michelle Young and Bridgette Dalzell National manager


Are they spiteful?

Well I wasn’t overly worried about leaving as I have a vast background in Telecom and finding another job in the industry didn’t faze me

But finding out via the privacy commission that my file had been stamped “do not re-employ” was a tad nasty   you think

Will I answer anybodies question about this

Absolutely the only thing I can’t discuss is the mediation

So email me ring post a question on face book I have nothing to hide  

Be amazed at what I can tell you

Did you know that the trainers where required to alert national managers of trouble makers i.e. people that asked too many questions and challenged them
And they where managed out
I have full details of someone dobbing me in obtained via privacy commission request  oh bugger



2 comments:

  1. What a bitter and twisted old man. I feel sorry for you that you do not have the strength and insight to know when to let go. Such anger and spite held within will make you sick, very sick and I bet you'll still be ranting on your death bed. What a waste of a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see you lack the balls to reveal your self

    i feel sorry for you that you yourself lack the strength and insight to adhere to values and ethic and fight for them and the strength to stand alone and hold them to account

    im not bitter and twisted they acted illegally im holding them to account to their own standards check out their codes of conduct and codes of ethics cheers phill

    ReplyDelete