Sunday, November 13, 2011

Accept nothing believe no one corroborate everything no 7

plan c


Accept nothing believe no one corroborate everything no 7

 whaaaooooooooooooooooooooooo it’s all coming together

Had a call from the police today a senior sergeant named Peter, he knew me from a number of years ago when I lived at a different address, a young girl was murdered behind my house I was called on to assist them with their enquires and surveillance

What a small world is t just surreal how it all works out in the end it.  I did them a good turn and now my efforts have come back to reward me

Karma with a capital K

Anyway it was do it was do with my complaint regarding the Fraud telecom perpetrated on me

I am now required to do what’s called a letter of complaint.

This is required to take the form of a time line of events each with supported and substantiated evidence this will on forwarded to the Head of C I B

So I have about a week to produce it so it not a biggie this is where I expected it all to end up .now people will appreciate why I went thru the privacy commission

So,
A
 I have the false accusations detailed as true and correct signed off by my team leader Shaun Hoult l and Michelle young

B I have two witnesses to all the meetings, one hostile Iain Galloway Site Hr Telecom. One not Peter Cooper-Davies my union rep

C Plus additional participants Hannah Sullivan and Bridgette Dalzell  this will get interesting when the shit hits the fan as to who will take the blame and who will be the sacrificial lamb  Shaun think your need to buy some mint sauce your toasted sorry roasted

D have the acknowledgement via the telecom lawyer that the document doesn’t exist

He said I might need a lawyer to assist. I said apart from a couple of mistakes I’m doing just fine.

It’s the law they broke it I have the proof in hard copy out of their own mouths .all it takes is planning and patience


the wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind exceedingly small ,

though with patience ,he stands waiting, with exactness grinds he all.


many decisions or events that important in one,s life take time in coming

No comments:

Post a Comment