Friday, May 18, 2012

it being addressed at the highest levels

Well yesterday I have moved into the second stage of efforts to resolve my issues with telecom I meet with my local mp sue moroney and to say she was not impressed
Now things are being dealt with a ministerial level, question may be asked in parliament may in the house and maybe of telecom, the newspapers are on to my blog and interest as been expressed for more information “off the record”

It was a interesting exercise as she walked me thru all the options available, I replied I have approached everyone on importance ,in telecom from CEO to the board members to my direct reports and managers all the way thru to the GM of my section

All have given me the brush off told me in polite language to disappear unfortunately they have made those replies in writing oh bugger snapped

Now people will understand why I wrote to everyone with my complaint, I was quietly walking them down a predetermined path which is now going to embarrass the hell of them when it hits the papers

I gave them every chance in the world to resolve all ,I got no respect for 39 years of loyal service, their own code ethics say  do not do anything to bring the company into disrepute well from the ceo and the board down will have some explaining to do and lots of egg on their faces

It a big relief it is in the highest court in the land parliament and the justice department the labour department has already decided it a crime I have made a complaint to the police and asked them to address it with urgency via my mp

all i have to do is provide information i have 4 big binders of it  and clarify any issues that arrive nothing more nothing less

No comments:

Post a Comment