Sunday, June 10, 2012

trust

Where I went wrong was I trusted the people and organisation to have the same ethics and morals as I had

Quotes that resonate with the way I felt and the work environment I was in


With all the corruption, scandals and ethics problems everywhere I turn. it seems like trusting people is a huge risk –maybe to much of a rick for me
Doing “more with less” seems to bring out the worst in people I work with .tensions are higher than ever .how can we build trust in our organisation when we are under such pressure to perform

I have seen so many people get burned .i have no idea anymore who I can trust

We are part of an industry that’s heavily regulated and subjected to all kinds of rules –all of which scream distrust .how can we build trust inside our organisation in such a low trust setting

In deciding whether or not to trust someone .how do I know whether to go with my head or my heart

How can I risk trusting someone when the costs of being wrong are so great   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment