Wednesday, September 5, 2012

been a fun day

been a fun day

Over it Frans

But thank you for the courtesy of replying

Have advised the news paper contact to publish and be dammed have contacted all major dallies

I am now pursing the share holder register expect pointed questions at the next agm

I fear three newspapers more than a hundred thousand bayonets.”

-Napoleon Bonaparte
A dictator like Napoleon Bonaparte would have every reason to fear a free press, because it arms citizens with essential information-the truth,

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. ...Arthur Schopenhauer

Consider why I would correspond with a lawyer who by his own admission in writing has admitted the letter concerned does not exist
And his monotonous response is” we will not enter into any further correspondence” this over a clear case of fraud

This insults my intelligence I am well aware the strategy of the corporate is to continuously send stuff round and round until you get pissed off enough to stop, hence everything is via John Ronney whom handles all correspondence and basically replies with a FO letter.

“We have been advised by our client of your recent contact with Simon Mouter's office. We have therefore been instructed to once again remind you that all communications, enquiries etc are to be made through us. Direct approaches to Telecom and any of its employees and officers will not be responded to.””

Unfortunately this response to an editor will only heighten his resolve to get to the truth

Why should I have trust in my management structure when over time I have written evidence of their lies signed off a true and correct record?

John Rooney threatened me with defamation re Bridgette Dalzell my response bring it on and showed him just a nibble of what I had; he had the good sense to back off

Have you actually forwarded my attachments to Simon Moutter for comment I strongly suggest you do, as it is his brand and telecoms image that are going to be impacted and he is going be very embarrassed by the actions of some of his staff so early in his tenure

I have offered telecom a olive branch and it has be spurned, Telecom insult me with patronising responses. Fortunately I now have four large folders of them
With no assets to my name all I have left is the power of the press

Warm regards

Paul

From: Frans van Zoggel [mailto:Frans.vanZoggel@telecom.co.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 September 2012 11:09 a.m.
To: 'Paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz'
Subject: Paul Evans-McLeod re: your voicemail

Mr Evans-McLeod,

Thank you for your voicemail.

To answer your queries:
• Yes, I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate people.
• Yes, Simon Moutter is aware of your contact ( you spoke with his Executive Assistant on Monday)
• You did say you would forward the Police complaint, but this hasn't been received as yet, please forward this directly to John Rooney.
Moving forward, any contact you wish to make in respects of these matters MUST be referred to Telecom's Solicitor, John Rooney ONLY.



Regards





Frans van Zoggel
Customer Champion
Operational Regulatory Group - Telecom Retail
T
M
E 03 353 5085 (0800 10 80 10 extn 32085)
027 2800 922

No comments:

Post a Comment