Friday, July 23, 2010

era yet again asking for attendance on conference call

Stephen

Thank you for your note
As per previous notes:
I view this a bullying tactic that serves no useful purpose ,it is a frivolous waste of every bodies time including the authorities.

I will make very plain and simple for everybody I am on the dole I don’t have the money I simply can’t give what I haven’t got

I am complying with the payment ,albeit at a minimal amount.

Talking about it is going to help how ?

So explain please where is the breach?

Mr. Rooney states that I can’t unilaterally state what amount and how I should pay, I reserve the same right.

I attended a mediation it which the outcome was that I resigned on the 20 th Aug 2009; by the Sept 3 2009, Telecom HR had me “blacklisted”.

This indicates at the very least a failure of good faith in the mediation conference;a possible breach of the rules around mediation, as well as premeditation and predetermination.

Telecom via John Rooney vehemently denies they have blacklisted me.

The effect of this blacklisting is in fact a “de-facto” restraint of trade across the whole industry, as all roads lead to Rome, all telephone wires lead to a Telecom building, so if I was lucky enough to procure a job with a sub contractor in the industry, the moment I applied for access cards to telecom infrastructure the blacklisting would negate the application

So telecom has effectively shut me out of the only industry I know; the unintended or perhaps intended consequences.

I have documented proof of this blacklisting.

I am in the middle of seeking legal advice with regard to this and am considering launching a statement of problem as soon as I have the facts I require.

The outcome of this next meeting with the authority may or may negate the purpose of this one

So I’m not playing this game it just another way for telecom to inflict more pain, exactly like the micromanaging they put me thru knowing full well the targets where unachievable.

Well sorry folks full and immediate payment is unachievable.

So no I won’t be attending a telephone conference

And I will not be addressing this specific subject again

Stephen I want this note passed to Vicki if she is alarmed at the black listing I am happy to provide evidence direct to her .

However I will not be gagged on it as I fully intend taking same to the press

Please do not consider this as an affront to either yourself or Vicky or the Authority it is not the intent.


warm regards
Paul
17 Minnie Place
Pukete
Te Rapa
Hamilton
New Zealand

Phone 0064 7 8494584
Mobile 0272423017
Paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz
New Zealand Referral agent for salehoo.com
http://salehoo.com?aff=silverfoxa
www.melaleuca.com (Worth viewing)
change the way you shop save $$$$



From: Stephen Berry [mailto:Stephen.Berry@dol.govt.nz]
Sent: Friday, 23 July 2010 10:58 a.m.
To: 'Paul Mcleod'
Cc: 'John Rooney'
Subject: 5311630 Telecom NZ Ltd and Paul Evans-McLeod

To Paul Evans-McLeod

With respect to attending a telephone conference, please be advised that the Authority cannot provide the assurance you seek as the Statement of Problem indicates that the Applicant is seeking the costs related to this application for compliance.
You are requested to attend a telephone conference to discuss how this matter will proceed.
Please advise whether you are prepared to attend a telephone conference.

Stephen Berry
Support Officer

Employment Relations Authority Te Ratonga Ahumana Taimahi
Level 10, 280 Queen Street PO Box 105 117 Auckland New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 970 1550 Fax: +64 9 970 1579
Email: steve.berry@dol.govt.nz
Web: www.dol.govt.nz

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment