Friday, July 9, 2010

my reply to statement of problem re payment of costs awarded against me

Response to statement in reply
File no 5311630


I view this as just a pointless waste of time, and I have no inclination to pay for cost related to this application in what I deem as a vexatious and mean spirited application.
It is a further attempt to bully me into submission, as I’m also involved with the participants in this action around some serious breaches of the privacy act.


The facts are these and have been highlighted previously to the applicant; they a fully aware of my circumstances.


Since I “resigned” I have been unable to find any alternative employment, as telecommunications is the only craft I know ,this is the unintended consequence of the applicants client actions ,this in spite of the fact that I have applied for numerous jobs within the Telecom structure completely separate to the area I “resigned” from and continue to do so .
The fact that I “resigned” and given my vast knowledge and experience, success in these endeavours should have been an almost forgone conclusion.

I suspect I have been black listed but consul for the applicant insists empathetically this is not the case.

I’m am left bereft of any idea as to what is holding me back perhaps if the applicants client is in such urgent need of the funds, they could advise me of whatever shortcomings I have that don’t warrant my re- employment after his empathic denial that I am not black listed; I am extremely hesitant to present the possibly of age discrimination.


I agree that I initially was paying $1 an day and offered to increase payment to $10 a week; this has been done which leaves the applicant in error in his statement of problem, Para 2 (f) where he states I continue to make payments of $1 per week day .

I request the applicant seeks an audit of his own accounting process to clarify that I indeed have been making payments at $2 per week day since according to my own bank statements from 170610

I advised them again by email 170610 of my circumstances and supplied a budget (please see attached)

I indicated that once my circumstances improved I would increase payment


I simply can’t give what I haven’t got, however feel completely free to refine my budget and I will endeavour to comply

, I have even canvassed my friends and acquaintances on face book and my followers on my blog for donations to this account, a humbling but necessary requirement as the dole provides enough to survive on but leaves very little room for extras

Full permission is given to your office to seek clarification as to my income and any other details from Winz my client number is 404 734 594


I take exception to statements made in Parg (8) that the applicant has little confidence that I will observe any agreement entered into at mediation, he has no cause or right to make such a slanderous groundless accusation, he impugns my honesty and integrity the very thing i am seeking to restore. I seek an apology.

To date I have complied with all that has been asked of me.

It is in fact the applicant’s client that failed to observe agreements reached in mediation.

Suffice it to say that a breech occurred and occurrences around that issue where resolved however I was concerned on being informed from another legal source that regardless of the circumstances around said breech it should have been an automatic fine in the vicinity of $3000 perhaps we could revisit this concern.

Telecom has made the grievous error of destroying my health, my life and seriously impacted my marriage.

I simply have nothing left to lose they are however seriously frustrated that I continue in my efforts to clear my name, as that is the only thing I have left of value to me apart from my family.


Yours faithfully

Paul Evans- McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment