Tuesday, July 27, 2010

John Rooneys reply to my letter in reponse to defamation threat

The minute I pin them down and ask for facts/assertions  to substantiated   they stop talking to me
funny that sure of hell is  
again i will leave to make your own conclusions

personally the answer is they dont have it it doesnt exist cause it  never happened

there is not such thing as a minor breech of ethics you are either honest or you are not

these people are not watch over the comming months as i prove it piece by piece




From: John Rooney [mailto:John.Rooney@simpsongrierson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 July 2010 2:26 p.m.
To: 'Paul Mcleod'
Subject: RE: the truth shall set me free [SGDMS.FID361431]

Dear Paul,

Other than ensuring you are aware of the consequences of making defamatory statements, Telecom has no intention of entering into further discussions about Mr Dick.

Regards

John Rooney | Partner | Simpson Grierson
Level 27,88 Shortland Street, Private Bag 92518
Auckland, New Zealand, DX CX 10092
DDI: +64 9 977 5070 | Fax: +64 9 977 5083
john.rooney@simpsongrierson.com | www.simpsongrierson.com



________________________________________
From: Paul Mcleod [mailto:paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 July 2010 11:15 pm
To: John Rooney
Subject: the truth shall set me free
Dear John

The truth will set me free

Telecom impugned my good name,

The blog stops when the truth is revealed

Pursuant to the truth

Can ms Dalzell provide me with the answers to the following salient point

No discussion took place where I verbally advised her that Mr. Dick was acting for me

I can independently support my statements she thus far cannot apart from her assertions

I have only had two discussions with ms Dalziel one occurred post a meeting with regard to the outsourcing of our Jobs to Manila .the other at her request and attended by Iain Galloway for telecom hr just prior to the disciplinary action

Ms Dalzeil .if as she advises, had additional meetings, discussions with me then these should be able to be verified ,via times, dates, meeting notes diary notes, phone logs ,access logs to the Hamilton site, travel arrangements etc (her office is not in Hamilton ) I require copies of the actual logs etc

Please also explain why you ,where not, as telecoms counsel, involved in correspondence with myself at a much much earlier date thus the words belie the actions that should have followed on receipt of knowledge that I had engaged a lawyer

can you advise me when I can expect a reply to concerns raised in email sent Mon 12/07/2010 12:31 p.m.


warm regards

No comments:

Post a Comment