Friday, February 15, 2013

he reality of missed placed loyalty


·         clock is ticking shaun nothing personal just business


These are genuine people Shaun who have joined the cause

The journo referred  to has won major awards

Nearly four years ago you people gave me a choice
Resign or be dismissed

Now the choice is yours confess resign or let everything follow the course telecoms instruction agent is leading all of you down

Which will be court and perhaps a conviction your life tossed away for michelle and Bridgette  bidding like they give a shit about you

you know me Shaun you once commented i was like a little fox terrier when something pissed me off i would grab hold of it an never let it go

your and other action impugned my name for honesty and integrity did you really think i would just stand by and let you get away with


Lynette Robinson Keep going Paul. There are hundrds of us quietly backing you and withdrawing our business with Telecome.
Like · Reply · 9 hours ago..Paul Evans-mcleod cheers lyn they couldnt even be upfront baout the latest xtra email problem
Like · Reply · 5 hours ago · Edited..Lynette Robinson Now that my book is published I might even do an investigative piece on this. I know a journo who may help.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 5 hours ago..Paul Evans-mcleod have volumes of evidence happy to share all time they where sorted bring it on
Like · Reply · 4 hours ago..Lynette Robinson Just let me get though my marketing programme and then I will be in touch. This will make a wonderful David and Goliath piece. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment