Tuesday, February 12, 2013

letter sent to telecom managment

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:00:19 +1300
To all

I find it extremely distressing to hear once again over the last week  site managers at the Hamilton site have yet again acted dishonorably by altering testimony of a incident to again produce revised statements to suit management bias  

Try documents that in realities “don’t exist “

Note details requested of telecoms lawyer in above attachment it’s been a month and still no instructions’ forth coming from management.

Perhaps they can’t find them   yeah right

This happened on your watch, you will now find out your staff knowingly committed fraud,  if you fail to act now the consequences are yours to suffer  completely your choice, these however are the paths the police will be require to take  it is all just a matter of time


It will be revealed either via the privacy commissioner (as I have sent a request for exactly the same to them) telecom now has twenty days to produce or acknowledge their non existence

Their non existence will validate the fraud from the outset this will then satisfy the compliant I have with the police refer complaint   111129/9892

Failure to act will trigger a petition to parliament with the help of sitting MP Tim McIndoe. this will result in question in parliament on the floor of the house

We will be addressing these to the CEO and the board .this will undoubtedly filter down the management hierarchy .we will be alerting the media as well
  
Perhaps you yourself could ask the same of the five participants Bridgette Dalzell, Michelle Young Shaun Hoult, Hannah Sullivan, Iain Galloway if only to reassure yourselves your case is sound 
 

I don’t give a toss whether you follow thru on my suggestion or not, in fact I hope you  don’t, your names will form part of the petition with the fact that I have personally emailed you and advised you my concerns needed a fresh look  thus I am fulfilling the obligations required under the petition

How do I know they don’t exist?

My question in one of the letter above l hints at it


“Of particular interest is the audio of the calls from the intellectually handicapped person, as the intention is to have the content of my initial call with her and her compliant call compared...both will be available via Telecoms recording system, the language and terminology advised as used in the complaint call, is clearly not that of the person with whom I originally interacted.”       

one feels compelled to inquire  .to ..ask whether it is a policy within that site or Telecom that is condoned by management, as repeated instances of it do not reflect well on the processes or the oversight
  
this matter will be put right either by yourselves or the court, again if you fail to act the consequences are yours to suffer  

I’m not threatening, neither am I bluffing I’m acting in my own best interests 

if you wish to correspond with me please have the block removed on my extra email account or phone me 

warm  regards

Paul

Be very aware  some if not all of the names below are the subject of a still open complaint for fraud with the Hamilton police

Bridgette Dalzell :current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident



Michelle Young :call centre manager Hamilton call centre, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents



Shaun Hoult: team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton



Iain Galloway HR representative for in Hamilton



Hannah Sullivan HR representative head office

 

No comments:

Post a Comment