Monday, August 15, 2011

finished with the ERA but not the fight

The role of the Authority in regarding his claims and allegations is now completed. If Mr Evans-McLeod is unhappy with my determination he has 28 days from the date of the determination to file a challenge (appeal) with the
Employment Court
”.

Well today marks 28 days from the date of my determination but is this the end of my fight with telecom

No not by a long shot but it does at this point make the end of my dealings with the Employment Relations Authority , unfortunately the Authority is/was focused on the system and process and especially the timing: completely ignoring the fact that fraud  was perpetrated to get me to get to the mediation

So telecom was quite adroit in manipulating same to their advantage so as per previous posts when I couldn’t get an answer I took another approach thought out of the box and sent my concerns to the Department of Labour  as we all know it is now in the hands of the minister and for good measure I sent it to the attorney general as well

I have already had a reply from a Labour Minster in opposition asking for more details and clarification perhaps he is going to ask a question in the house I certainly hope so

The question remains unanswered

If the disciplinary procedure was “tainted” by fraud some questions arise .

1. Does this act of fraud proven
with details supplied with my submission , negate any and all effects of the mediation and events that flowed from it , if it doesn’t please show me the precedence in law that allows it
2. If it does so, with whom and how do I seek recourse
3. Who holds Telecom to account for this illegal act
4. Does the DOL once presented with the proof act for me

So these are good questions they go to the heart of the matter because failure to act and answer them makes a mockery of the laws that support the employment authorities and employment law so I wait patiently for the outcome oh bugger it a election year as well

Oh and the other plus is the department of labour and the minister will be acting on my behalf when questioning Telecom 

 How ever if it requires me to charge them with fraud all five of them to progress the matter that will have to happen nothing personal, just business
i worked hard for years i personally feel i deserve a decent retirement
As usual I will keep you updated  sat 20th of Aug makes the two year anniversary of my exit from telecom  I think I should do something audacious to celebrate

Your thoughts

Those invested in the process are as follows



Bridget Dalzell: national manager : who had oversight of the process

Michelle Young: Call Centre Manager who had oversight of Shaun Hoult

Shaun Hoult: My team manager and instigator of alleged letter

Iain Galloway :HR representative on Hamilton Site .who was involved in disciplinary meetings, sometimes as note taker

Hannah Sullivan: national HR representative who had oversight of process

No comments:

Post a Comment