Friday, August 26, 2011

the relationship of trust and confidence

So  one of the rats has left  the sinking ship, left a couple of months ago  right about the time I released on line, my submission to the era perhaps he read it and discovered that I had exposed the fact that he didn’t do his job properly .
He obviously could for tell where all this is heading and decided he would jump before he was pushed .never mind we will find him an call him back for a court appearance
During my many disciplinary meetings as they set me up I was happily losing my cool and setting them up ,
During one of the meeting they pulled the usual stunt of asking me what I thought was as suitable  punishment for my misdemeanours
My reply was  well if we acknowledge the fact that a certain call centre manager named ***  and a team leader named ***** where caught out without their knowledge engaged in sexual intercourse  in the small sixth floor room behind where team manager Pam wilton  sits  and the team leader took a photo of the central pivotal point of their conjoined bodies and flashed it around the other team leaders on the sixth floor  skitting of his sexual prowess did I mentioned they were both married but not each other

I think a verbal warning would suffice don’t you

This went down like a lead balloon

 but the important thing to note is it wasn’t entered into the meeting notes .guess who the note taker was and guess who which teamleader  signed the notes off as a true a correct record

 NOW WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU

Employment law  states

The employer must not, without reasonable and proper cause, conduct itself in a manner calculated and likely to destroy or seriously damage the relationship of trust and confidence between employer and employee

Oh fucking dear and then we add fraud to the mix oh fuck now that did damage the relationship of trust  



No comments:

Post a Comment