Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trust is like a mirror

Trust is like a mirror.. you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the cracks in that mother fucker's reflection.

Now for those that have been following my blog.
 
Over the coming weeks
I am going to educate you about what really goes on behind the scenes.
The  first that will be covered; will be "work place mobbing"
What is that you say?

Workplace mobbing: the ganging up of managers and/or co-workers against a target, subjecting this worker over time to a fury of hostile communications, humiliations, harassment, tricks and punishments, toward the goal of running the target out of his or her job.

That doesn't happen in Telecom... surely?
Well I am going to give you, just a little taste of what I had to endure.
Not in my words, but in the words of those people that participated in the running of me out of my job.
So watch this space

It is really amazing what a inquiry to the privacy commission uncovered.

You will see the soft underbelly and the duplicity that management engage in, this in their own words!!!!!!
These people no longer have my trust, confidence or respect and when I have finished enlightening you, they wont have yours either 
You will look at them and think rather poorly of them for the rest of your involvement with them.

The documents provide will be scans of their own correspondence 



No comments:

Post a Comment