Monday, September 12, 2011

spring offensive

I haven’t posted for a while because I have entered into a phase I call my spring offensive I have contacted various government agencies etc  to effectively draw things to a close
It has a slightly military title this post which is suitable because I’m using a tactic based on a military manoeuvre which it battle always brings about a successfully conclusion so we will have to wait and see how it turns out

No matter what my ex managers still haven’t cottoned on to what has /is really happened




Be very aware  some if not all of the names below are the subject of a still open complaint for fraud with the Hamilton police

Bridgette Dalzell :current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident



Michelle Young :call centre manager Hamilton call centre, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents



Shaun Hoult: team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton



Iain Galloway HR representative for in Hamilton



Hannah Sullivan HR representative head office

No comments:

Post a Comment