Monday, September 12, 2011

the forest for the trees

Over time people have asked how I feel about the way my previous employer treated me. my usual reply is something along the lines of you don’t get justice in this world .you get the law
It is not what happens to you in life it is how you deal with it that counts .my personal belief you must endeavour to learn and grow from each experience the world throw at you
So I have returned the favour back to Telecom I have micro managed each and every document presented to me, put them in chronological order ,highlighted each breach of the law and passed it to the relevant authorities .Then I have ensured that it gets addressed by passing same to other authorities to investigate as well, nothing personal just business. See that’s the thing about micro managing its impossible to get it 100%right 100% of the time and that is the very thing I was counting on
They have always counted on the confidentially of the disciplinary proceedings and the expense of the fight to hide their at time illegal activities
The first dumb move was when I was presented with a performance review; going back in retrospect approximately four months. That told me all I needed to know
From that moment forward everything I did had a purpose, they still haven’t worked out the end game .the only thing potentially worse than not being able to see the forest for the trees is not being able to see the trees because of the forest
· · Share · Delete
   Be very aware  some if not all of the names below are the subject of a still open complaint for fraud with the Hamilton police

Bridgette Dalzell :current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident



Michelle Young :call centre manager Hamilton call centre, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents



Shaun Hoult: team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton



Iain Galloway HR representative for in Hamilton



Hannah Sullivan HR representative head office

1 comment: