Tuesday, April 6, 2010

back on the magic roundabout

This blog has been in play for some months. To gain the full story, go to left hand side "blog archive" go to bottom post of January with same title as this Blog and read upwards








letter to the telecom complaint service 060410





attn tanya bowers

Tanya on march 5 2010, I lodged a complaint with your department, with regard to privacy issues centered around National Secounded Mangaer Bridgette Dalzell accessing my emails between myself and my "lawyer ' I was assigned a reference number TC00028291.

After some discussion,I was advised that these issues where to be dealt with via Telecoms HR department and you had forwarded these on, to a Hannah Sullivan I believe

I advised you that I reguired them for a meeting with the Employments Relations Authority on April 1 2010

I was surpremely disappionted that I have heard nothing and recieved nothing since my last contact with yourself

Today is 06 april , a good month since my concerns where raised I feel that Telecom HR not commited to compling with the customer complaints scheme

So I would now like you to re-open the complaint reference tc00028291 as your own company has broken its commitment to you and your department and refer the original complaint to the Telecommunication Dispute Resolution (TDR) service.

Please add an additional complaint requiring an explanation of why HR is so tardy in thier reponse both to myself and your department

thank you

Paul Evans-Mcleod


Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment