Friday, April 9, 2010

email to hr

Hannah

Within the last month I made a complaint via the customer complaint service regarding issues I required to be addressed pertaining to Bridgette Dalzell accessing my work emails but failing to adhere to the required principles of the Privacy Act

Conversations with Tanya Bowers Privacy Manager for Telecom, indicate that HR stepped in indicating they would address my concerns, as of today’s date I have received no further communications regarding this matter .This is extremely disappointing given that my request was to have addressed by April 1 for a meeting with the Employment Relations Authority,

I acknowledge that telecom has the right to view emails as expressed in its own “email guidelines’ but again Bridgette failed to comply with Telecoms own guidelines, one of which is a requirement by EDS administration staff to will notify me ,the employee, when it occurred and who it was authorised by

Can I please have an update regarding progress in these matters including now a explanation for the added no compliance referred to in the above paragraph



Thanking you for your time

Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment