Thursday, April 15, 2010

email sent to privacy commisioner

Dear sir/madam


I have recently requested from Telecoms Privacy Officer, an explanation as to why one of telecoms seniors managers failed to comply with all most all of the principles outlined in the Privacy Act when accessing emails between myself and my “lawyer”

After sufficient time had passed and I had not received any information ,I re-contacted her by phone, her response was the HR had stepped in to the concern and it would be dealt with by them

After waiting for 7 days I have not had a reply or even an acknowledgement of receipt of email which is leading me to believe that they are just going to ignore my request

What are my options from here to ensure they comply with my request




Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment