Friday, July 29, 2011

asked for update

 
So after waiting 12  weeks I was starting to get a little impatient so I sent an email to Michael Barraclough 

Michael


I appreciate completely that your office is snowed under ,and I do not wish to annoy unduly the DOL or the authority member in question Mr K J Anderson in regard to my concerns ,

But would you be able to give me some indication as to progress of my case and the expectation of when it may be resolved ,this would go a long way to relieving my anxiety concerning same

Michael is a support officer in the office of the ERA
 
he replied promptly 
 
Paul,




I did refer your email to the Member, he is still working on the matter.



Regards


this gave me hope as i had presented them with a 30 page submission and i thought to myself yipee if they are still working on it .my submission has some substance to it i have raised some doubts so there might be a good outcome
unfortunately that assumption was to prove wrong

Those invested in the process are as follows



Bridget Dalzell: national manager : who had oversight of the process

Michelle Young: Call Centre Manager who had oversight of Shaun Hoult

Shaun Hoult: My team manager and instigator of alleged letter

Iain Galloway :HR representative on Hamilton Site .who was involved in disciplinary meetings, sometimes as note taker

Hannah Sullivan: national HR representative who had oversight of process



No comments:

Post a Comment