Friday, July 29, 2011

so thats that

So that’s that




Someone please explain to me how telecom can falsely accuse me on supposed evidence that doesn’t exist and no one not even these era people can hold them accountable



It fucking unbelievable parg 6 says it all it can no longer be pursued because of jurisdictional issues as I’m no longer an employee of telecom it however doesn’t deny the fact that I found them severely wanting in terms of their veracity proving on paper via the privacy commissioner



If I had had access to the above information before I was forced into the mediation and effectively signed my rights away I would have had them


Those invested in the process are as follows



Bridget Dalzell: national manager : who had oversight of the process

Michelle Young: Call Centre Manager who had oversight of Shaun Hoult

Shaun Hoult: My team manager and instigator of alleged letter

Iain Galloway :HR representative on Hamilton Site .who was involved in disciplinary meetings, sometimes as note taker

Hannah Sullivan: national HR representative who had oversight of process





No comments:

Post a Comment