Friday, July 29, 2011

letter sent to NBR

Hi Alex






I see you have commented on my last determination, to be honest I can’t even afford the fee to find out, what the comment is ,would love a copy for my records and my blog



I would invite you check out my blog http://hwyop.blogspot.com/ to check out developments since then



Post 52: “ in defence of my good name against impossible odds “ will give you the submission I made plus an overall coverage of the events leading up to all this

POST : 11 back to 1 will give you events since the posting of the determination



All I ever asked of Telecom was to be treated with honesty integrity and transparency and to be judged fairly against my peers all I got was fraud, deceit, defamation, breach of my human rights




Along with some acts that are in my opinion ,contrary to employment law and a breach of the tenets of “ good faith” in negations




All I am asking now is the answer to a simple question



Does this act of fraud proven with details supplied with my submission , negate any and all effects of the mediation and events that flowed from it , if it doesn’t please show me the precedence in law that allows it



The act of fraud’ was perpetrated as a means in part to get me to mediation .and preceded the mediation



So why is everybody dodging it. .now it has gone to the minister



“”Hello Paul



Further to my reply to you yesterday, I can now advise that as this matter has been brought to the attention of the Minister of Labour, there will be a singular response to you from the Minister.””



Regards


Those invested in the process are as follows



Bridget Dalzell: national manager : who had oversight of the process

Michelle Young: Call Centre Manager who had oversight of Shaun Hoult

Shaun Hoult: My team manager and instigator of alleged letter

Iain Galloway :HR representative on Hamilton Site .who was involved in disciplinary meetings, sometimes as note taker

Hannah Sullivan: national HR representative who had oversight of process





No comments:

Post a Comment