Friday, July 29, 2011

Sarah Thompson Investigating Officer Office of the Privacy Commissioner

Hi Sarah
It me again
The unions lawyers are considering taking telecom on by claiming fraud specific to one of the letter of complaint that after month of wrangling we finally got a admission out of them that it didn’t exist
Could you please check my files and provide copies of my emails to you specially relating to enquiries regarding me requesting a copy of the alleged written complaint done by an intellectually handicapped girl where I was accused of being condescending and rude

Telecoms initial response to it

And my email as to which reason for withholding referred to which specific document And the commissioners final statement
If you have the time if you could do a short covering letter giving a time line with the above requests as attachment would be just great
It just, has to be specific to the actual event, the letter showing the element of my specifically requesting the actual letter ,their reply me going back and asking for specific reasons for withholding i.e. which reason for which document

Many many thanks



Dear Paul

Thank you for your email. We are treating your email as a request for personal information and are currently in the process of responding to this.

Can you please let me know whether would you prefer a hard copy of the documents or an electronic copy or both.
Regards
Sarah Thompson

Both please
Again many many thanks
Warm regards

’ Paul


Those invested in the process are as follows



Bridget Dalzell: national manager : who had oversight of the process

Michelle Young: Call Centre Manager who had oversight of Shaun Hoult

Shaun Hoult: My team manager and instigator of alleged letter

Iain Galloway :HR representative on Hamilton Site .who was involved in disciplinary meetings, sometimes as note taker

Hannah Sullivan: national HR representative who had oversight of process










No comments:

Post a Comment