Friday, March 5, 2010

letter sent to john rooney who acts for telecom

This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side blog archive go to bottom post and read upwards




Hi John

Can you please organize for me , as so I’m able to complete my submissions

Please also may I have the information requested in previous emails


Michelle /Shaun

I require copy’s of all medical details /certificates/doctors notes etc, plus a copy of the issues I was dealing with in my personal life received by you from me and a note of the dates received at your ,earliest possible convenience

Please forward to my postal address

Thank you

warm regards
Paul

its been ten days since i put the request in telecom response will be both telling and interesting we shall wait with baited breath

Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment