Thursday, March 4, 2010

serious complaint made to telecom

This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side blog archive go to bottom post and read upwards




This is a serious complaint an I wish it to be treated with the utmost integrity by someone in the upper levels of management
Over the last few weeks I have become aware of someone making discreet inquiries of people I may or may not have communicated with that are still employed with telecom at first I thought it was happenstance the second time I thought that is a coincidence

Unfortunately I don’t believe in coincidence I indicates to me that someone within telecom is across my account and or the screens in their systems checking who I’m calling and or in contact with

As every action in the system leaves a footprint I am requesting a forensic audit of my details and an investigation as to who the individuals are that are accessing this information

I have made some changes and these should be acknowledged in the account memo and those are accepted however the others are not I consider this an abuse of my privacy and my rights

If this is not the right area to address these details please advise the correct one who ever it is who deals with internal


Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton


No comments:

Post a Comment