Friday, August 13, 2010

do they read emails between myself and my union advocate yes they do

Their arrogance and dishonesty knows no bounds they even read emails between my union advocate and myself



I have sent a copy of this one to andrew little head of the epmu no doubt there will be high level talks emanating from this little event



Not my fault all managers are supposed to know all the rules and regulations



Me thinks some managers should be brushing up their CV,s


Hannah Sullivan




From: Richard Lowe



Sent: Wednesday, 26 August 2009 8:09 a.m.

To: Hannah Sullivan

Subject: FW: work place bullying

Attachments: Healthy Work Stress guide.pdf




From: Paul Evans-Mcleod

Sent: Friday, 21 August 2009 3:24 a.m.

To: paul.evans-mcleod@xtra.co.nz

Subject: RN: work place bullying









From: Paul Evans-Mcleod

Sent: Mon 7/13/2009 12:48 PM

To: ~peter.cooper-davies@epmu.org.nz’

Subject: work place bullying



Peter please be across this for meeting tomorrow we will let them prattle on and then hit them with it Bryan Abraham is the health and safety manager for telecom



I will be advising them that on Tuesday evening by 7 pm I will be filling a submission with osh unless they have contacted you as my advocate with some resolution to current difficulties



As my advocate I want you to advise them all Shaun ian michelle that we will also be issuing pg re same



If they want this to go away theses are the conditions



My file cleaned of this mess



As written letter of apology from all as well as Richard parker iain manager and Trish Keith Shaun and Michele’s manager



An written assurance that I will never be attacked again in any way shape or form that threatens my job ( I will accept day to day normal management requirements but nothing like this ever again



Three month fully paid stress leave penal rates included so I am not financially disadvantaged and so I can recover my health and may be my marriage



The whole deal to be signed off “without prejudice “so its available to as leverage at a latter date no confidentially agreements Its their call l,m not fucking around



The complaint will be between osh lawyers and telecom lawyers but heres the rub it will be against them as individuals not against telecom the fines are up to $500000 and are they can be jailed for two years



And if they are reading my emails as usual I hope they are shifting themselves cause power doesn’t build character it displays it and what I have seen from these three disgusts me nobody get to make me feel inferior without my permission and I didn’t fuckeen give it



Cheers paul





From: Bryan Abraham

Sent: Monday, 13 July 2009 12:22 p.m.

To: Paul Evans-Mc!eod

Subject: RE: some clarity please



Hi Paul,



As discussed, DoL (OSH) do very much identify workplace stress as a workplace hazard - they have a number

No comments:

Post a Comment