Friday, August 13, 2010

letter to andrew little head of epmu

Andrew ,


My name is Paul Evans-McLeod

I have been in dispute with my employer telecom , employed for 39 years 3 months.

I was effectively constructively dismissed on Aug 20 2009

Under the privacy act I obtained all documents relevant to my employment

I found the attached document amongst some of the papers

It shows clearly that Telecom HR, Hannah Sullivan requested, Richard Lowe,to access my work e-mail and copy my communications with my EPMU advocate Peter Cooper-Davis to her.

Not a behavior that shows good faith does it. It maybe in breech of several laws, at the minimum my privacy has been breached.

It and any other of my communications would have been used to my detriment.

This action does not even comply with telecoms own privacy policy....with regard to the authority required etc.

It is an abuse of power.

Is it appropriate to have a question asked in the Parliament, could you please refer me to an appropriate person.

Perhaps you may wish address this.

Extremely happy if you want to go public with it .

I have left a hard copy at the local EPMU office on Peter Cooper-Davis desk

I would appreciate your views and assistance.

Thank you

warm regards

Paul Evans-McLeod

17 Minnie Place

Pukete

Te Rapa

Hamilton

New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment