Sunday, August 15, 2010

is Hannah Sullivan a liar

you decide

lets re examine my statement of problem a little more closely

h) In file number 529488, Memorandums as to Costs, the Applicant alluded to the possibility of blacklisting with the following statement:






”It is therefore my belief that the instruction person, Hannah Sullivan, is and has acted outside of the requirements of the settlement of the mediation and blacklisted my name within HR thus effectively negated any efforts I make to practice the only craft I know this has the compounding effect of a “restraint of trade” due to the confidentiality of the documents the only thing that should be known within her is that I resigned. Thus my punishment for my perceived misdemeanours that brought about this case about has far exceeded both the crime and the penalty imposed.”



here im hinting very very strongly that i think i know what is happening behind the scenes



(i) The response from John Rooney was:

“We note in your reply to the Authority regarding the issue of costs that you allege a possible breach of the confidentiality of the settlement agreement by Telecom. Our reason for referring to this is to provide you with very early notice that Telecom has fully complied with its confidentiality obligations. If it is forced to defend its position in this regard, it will seek costs from you for doing so. We trust this will not be necessary.”



here they are saying quite strongly don’t go near this or we will jump all over you. I felt at the time they were protesting a little too much and that i had hit a nerve and they wanted to steer me away from going near it later discoveries proved me correct


 “Telecom has fully complied with its confidentiality obligations”



question

the only thing that should be known is that i resigned nothing more nothing less

 by Hannah Sullivan placing do not re-employ on my file she is being very disingenuous it implicates me and breaks the agreement

as the combination of my long service and the statement do not re-employ give ample room for prospective employers to make the wrong assumptions it a subtle but very dishonest move Hannah would be fully aware of the impact





Thus Telecom, via John Rooney vehemently denies they have blacklisted me. Is this an disingenuous response or an outright lie. I cannot decide. It is very unclear to me. I can only assume he is acting on his instructions from Hannah Sullivan.

John is just the messenger boy all be it a very expensive  one he acts on instruction from his client telecom represented by Hannah Sullivan Telecoms agent in this matter



John must be getting more than little pissed off with telecom as this is the third time i have caught them misbehaving

The other two times John was instructed to inform me that Telecom has instructed those subject will no longer be discussed because i had yet again caught them lying


So you decide these are the facts as i see them Has Hannah Sullivan lied or not

it amazes me they just lie from start to finish and keep getting away with it because no one will  challenge them

they have withheld alot of information back im making efforts in the back ground to get it the i will prove two more people in thier discipling of me lied as well 

they seem to think im out options shortly with a bit of luck on my side an when i can gain  the access i require to some very specfic documents they are going tobe servely embarassed very foolish people  

No comments:

Post a Comment