Monday, February 1, 2010

have lodged an official complaint with the employment relations authority

Dear sir/madam



I would encourage you to visit my blog http://hwyop.blogspot.com/ please go to left hand side please go to the first post and work your way up

This will serve to illustrate my current difficulties

I have canvassed every way possible with my employer and with the labor department to resolve but now find myself shut out

I believe that I have been unjustifiably dismissed under the following reasons

1 the dismissal itself was not fair or reasonable

2 the dismissal has been carried out in an unfair way

3 that I was discriminated against by their refusal or failure to offer me the employee

A The same terms of employment
B Conditions of work
C Being made to resign by the employer

As other employees with the same or similar qualifications experience or skills working in the same or similar circumstances

Furthermore I suffered dismissal and detriment by the employer and their representative in circumstances in which other employees doing the same kind of work are not or would not be treated in the same way i.e. I was micro-managed out. a process that is widely known to be work place bullying others equal to me in ability or lack of same where not

I also believe that because they deliberately ignored the 2002 health and safety amendment act with regard to hazards in the work place .stress is classed as a hazard (they had no hazard control plans in place at the time )as required by law and failed to acknowledge letters from my doctor (that stated the micro-managing was affecting my health)they failed to take “all practicable steps “ to alleviate the concerns by removing the micro-managing

The department of labor was unable to clearly state why they didn’t consider removing the micro-managing as a practicable step either

Please treat this as a complaint as they telecom specifically in the Hamilton office under the leadership of Michelle Young call center manager at the behest of Bridgette Dalzell seconded national manager at the time (see in blog re boot camp ) with the able help of Iain Galloway from HR have or are in the process of doing this to at least a number of other individuals

I also am of the belief that some of their acts/procedures constitute a criminal act under various labor laws
Yes I have signed an agreement at mediation that all matters between myself and Telecom where resolved but I was unaware at that time that illegal acts where being used to achieve the outcome Telecom required


To all
This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side go to bottom post and read upwards




Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment