Monday, February 22, 2010

an apology

today my union rep got in touch with me i was a bit terse and abrupt with him he has been a good supporter during my troubles so after i calmed down a bit i had to apologise


Hi Pete
My apologies
Sorry to be abrupt with you but I’m am literally at the end of my tether I have tried to keep my head up and remain positive for six months but it has finally worn me down

Job after job I go for the question is always asked in one form or another /why would you resign after so long in a job and why would you resign in the middle of a recession
So I’m caught every time by the confidentially clauses and have to fudge my way around the answer which alters the tenor of the interview

My health is fucked and I’m fighting very hard not to sink into depression which as you know I suffer from but unfortunately its gaining on me every day I have to make a super conscious effort not to burst into tears cause once it happens it won’t stop

I have fought that battle three times and won I don’t know if I have the energy left in me for a fourth

I don’t sleep at nights and my home life is spiraling out of control as Robyn is working 6 days a week and her health and physical wellbeing has never been up to it she is completely stuffed .the marriage is all but shot because of the constant stress and financial pressure
The house has been sold to my brother to keep a roof over my head if I lose that and my marriage I have fuck all left to fight for and at 57 having to start from scratch again is not a good look even for a “sane” person

You might want to look at my blog as I had to vent my frustrations’ some where

http://hwyop.blogspot.com/2010/01/hoist-with-your-own-petard-telecom-nz.html


all this cause I got micro managed on the whim of either Michelle Young or Bridgette Dalzell so if their actions are so honorable they can stand up to the light of public scrutiny

They tarnished my name that I simply won’t stand for
That coupled with the fact that both the employment relations authority and the ombudsman have taken it on board and giving me a file number for each tells me they have a case to answer as neither of these agencies would be wasting their time if the felt I was just an irrational aggrieved sacked employee


To all
This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side go to bottom post and read upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment