Friday, February 26, 2010

letter to john key

Mr. key


Is your labor department being deliberately obtuse or what, all am asking is for the inspectors to have a hard and proper look at the facts rather than pursue an agenda that tends to mitigate telecoms actions

Simple put all that is required is to compare the process that was applied to me (ie micro-managing) and ensure that all others were treated in the same way

If not than under the current laws someone is in breach of the act

I repeat

Upon asking my team leader when this process would stop ,I was informed when you “get everything right on every call” this was a standard , as shown by a survey done by the one of the site managers that no one was achieving yet .I was expected to
This therefore would give credence to myself being “unjustifiably dismissed” but because no-one in your department has the ability to research all the facts in a objective manner, believing what telecom tells them. rather than checking the evidence let alone asking for it

I find /have found myself severely disadvantaged by their laziness and /or incompetence


So my dismissal itself was not fair or reasonable ,as it has been carried out in an unfair way ,to be blunt I have been discriminated against by the refusal of the employer, telecom, to offer me, the employee, the same terms of employment ,conditions of work as other employees working in the same or similar circumstances

refer previous blogs re kate wilkison


To all
This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side go to bottom post and read upwards



Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment