Wednesday, February 24, 2010

as I see it

As I see it

I’ve been reflecting over the last week or so about my actions and those of my previous employer

Over the last 12 years in the 123 center site based in Hamilton and up until they started micro managing me

I had I believe only 2 days sick leave I had some bereavement leave in the latter stages of my employment to bury both my parents and two of my brothers so at the time of heart attack I had accrued 90 days of sick leave

Was it appreciated did they even care in hindsight no

In the 12 years was I late once no never

Was it appreciated did they even care in hindsight no

I believe most of the time the got value for their money in terms of my work ethic I was as good as if not better than most yes I will admit to some lapses

Was it appreciated did they even care in hindsight no

As my little battle with telecom many will question my loyalty to telecom it was always there until I realized how little value they put on it

Was it appreciated did they even care in hindsight no

So why am I carrying the burden of this battle to show all that are interested or even care telecoms actions or those or some of their employees overrides their own vision statements their own code of ethics and the company ethos

And when they are called to account about it they don’t even care to address the issues

I may lose in court which leaves me with the court of public opinion they may have the legal right to do the things they do but the public and myself have the right to a different view

All I will do is place the facts as I see them in front of you the public when I can I will support them with evidence produced by the individual themselves and as quoted before if their actions are so honorable they will hold up in the light of public scrutiny

If the authority finds against them and their actions are illegal then they should be held accountable

And if so because the same actions have brought “telecom into disrepute” they should be invited to resign immediately

As this reason has been quoted in many of the dismissal letters I have seen so the irony is they

should be held accoutable to their own quoted standards

we shall see what transpires




To all
This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side go to bottom post and read upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment