Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hoist with your own petard telecom nz and me

This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side blog archive go to bottom post and read upwards





IN READING THIS BLOG SOME AMONG YOU MAY QUESTION MY LOYALTY TO TELECOM

I HAD IT; IN SPADES; TILL THESE FOUR PEOPLE SHOWED ME , IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, THAT BOTH TELECOM AND THEM, GAVE IT HAD NO VALUE WHAT SO EVER
Why go public via a blog
I tried to resolve it in house and I was,cast aside and treated dismissively from the top down............ 39 years service nobody was interested

Eleanor Roosevelt said it best


no one can make you feel inferior unless you give them your permission

by destroying me they destroyed themselves they where condemned from the day they started on me; thier arrogance has just blinded them to the fact.

Soon they will see the ramifications and consequences of their actions.

They have no one to blame but themselves


My leaving suddenly, and constrained by the deliberate confidentiality of the mediation process, rumors thus swirled as to the reasons of my sudden departure, none of them honourable



What upset me most, was I was known for my integrity and honesty, Telecoms actions impugned and tarnished that

I looked at what was important to me and decided to act

I resolved to restore my good name

It took 39years 3 months to build it in my work place and four people whose cumulative total of years served; would not even match my individual total destroyed it .

If you don’t have an inner code you live by, then what indeed is the point



Will I get sued, who cares with no assets and living on the dole good luck to them.
It will be just another bill paid from the public purse

Why go public well if thier actions are so honorable the will stand up to the glare of public scrutiny.
Time to find out.


FEEL FREE TO ADD COMMENTS. EMAIL PAUL.REYNOLDS. BECOME A FOLLOWER

ITS MY STORY WARTS AND ALL AND YOUR FORUM

My contention that this action was as close to a constructive dismissal as you can get, by thier action or inactions they show that my ousting was predetermined, premeditated workplace bullying by micro-management disguised as performance management

In their rush some or all may/may not have breached
"the employment act 2000 "
"the health and safety act 2002 "
and "the privacy act"

If they have ,they will be held accountable under the law and suffer its consequences.

Because they may/may not have brought Telecom into disrepute; they may/may not lose thier jobs

No doubt my actions will bring out alot of drivel about me to deflect the damage I have brought to thier image however these four by thier behaviours have brought telecom into disrepute and for that alone serious questions need to be asked and acted on

I am progessing this on my own , as my pride at the moment deems it so.

Any helpful advice from any lawyer types and others just leave in the comments field it will gratefully accepted


Hoist with your petard is a very old phrase its definition is “ Injured by the device that you intended to use to injure others”


A petard is, or rather was, as they have long since fallen out of use, a small engine of war, used to blow breaches in gates or walls. They were originally metallic and bell-shaped but later cubical wooden boxes.

Whatever the shape, the significant feature was that they were full of gunpowder - basically what we would now call a bomb

The bombs I am going to use in this forum, are the correspondence between me and other parties, involved in the discussions I had with telecom when they decided to micro-manage me out of a job.
So in most part,it will involve a lot of boring reading, but it will give some insight as to the behaviors and ethics and the integrity of the company and those involved.
Or lack of it,as the case may be,of the parties whom participated in my down fall.

Effectively the people involved will display their true characters with their own words

Where ever possible I will insert the actually documents, in whatever form I can manage.

I’m am new to blogs you will have to bear with me as I learn the intricacies of same

Why am I doing this you may wonder.

Well as stated in letter to telecom senior management

“these people have impugned my good name in the eyes of my work mates and left me with nothing there is nothing left that you can do to me the only thing remains of value to me is “my good name” I will pursue the restoration of my reputation until it is resolved .”

You (Telecom) may be believe this matter is at an end

. “Accordingly we believe this matter is at an end and neither myself or other Telecom executives or managers will be responding to any further correspondence from you.”

However I don’t

the sexy bits go to posts

meetings meetings meetings

what tactics they may employ

naughty naughty



So as time goes by and when the mood takes me I will start at the start and end at the end
And for those that are wondering the numbers listed as a sign off are those of my appointment number t126881


Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment