Wednesday, January 13, 2010

we will act fairly and with honesty at all times

This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side blog archive go to bottom post and read upwards




More lies
These people can’t even keep track of their own lies, what they are saying or what they are doing .

Considering the fact that they aren’t paying to much attention to answering my questions I’m not surprised

Paul Evans-McLeod – Likely outcome Meeting
Level 5 Meeting Room 1 pm 25 May 09


P E-M: Yes. I have been exonerated around the issue of the credit.
Where is the complaint from the customer?
This customer has a track record of raising the same issues.
There was this complaint and two others. I was frustrated. The T stick case was finished and I was exonerated. The IHC case was difficult - and was resolved.

SH: With regard to these calls – they came across to the customer as condescending and rude.

P E-M: I was trying to resolve the matter

P C-D: Is there a recording of this call? It was an unfortunate experience – this was their perspective as against an employee of 30 years standing

S H: No there is no recording of this phone conversation


Now just hold on a minute

Refer back to my last blog


Escalations – 2 customers laid complaints regarding your customer service

Escalations throughout the period 02/02 and 03/02 related to poor tone and manner described by the customer as “condescending and rude”.

On call recorded 17/03 you were recorded saying to your customer “will go back to the original premise where you be quiet and you listen, Ok? All I ask of you is yes or no answer and not a story OK?” (Play call in nice)

Play indicates a recording, does it not?


I mean really wtf is going on here.

They have it in one meeting,
then deny knowledge of it in another

About now I thinking, these people must think I’m an idiot, but because they have the power to do as they please, ethics are thrown out the window.

There is no one to hold them accountable

Little do they know that they will be soon be held accountable.

Written warning Excepts

Regarding the Operational Separation undertakings significant training has been provided and several safe guards put in place to ensure that you are aware of your obligations. All staff has an individual duty of care to ensure our obligations are met. We do not accept that you could reasonable disregard our expectations in light of the several safeguards that are in place to support you in meeting these obligations. We do not accept that these could be considered “same old, same old”.

It is Telecoms role to assign the level of risk; regardless of whether you personally deem it to be relevant.

What this about

Operational separation is a serious issue with serious consequences

This bullocking was about an mf service order I short leaded because a customer had requested some urgency about it.

Yeap this is how desperate the were, happy to bag me for anything.

Yes it was wrong but an mf service order. wtf.

I genuinely wasn’t aware mf service orders came under the operational separation umbrella

Shaun commented in a performance improvement plan 11 th of May, in answer to the above breach that I had “attended operational separation training when it was rolled out, he also at the time completed the skill check “

What was wrong.

The fact that most of my team passed the skill check for operational separation training as me, by the process of elimination and by every one assisting each other.

I commented on this, to both the trainer and Shaun but my concerns where brushed aside.
How irresponsible is that?

I passed on my own merits,as with my vast background in telecom, I was one of the few on site that actually understood the physical requirements involved in the reality of achieving this process.

Still, when I have seen team members, just about asleep during some training sessions with their heads in their crossed arms, on the desk, not actively engaging in the training, you can’t really expect much else.

God help them all one day, someone is really going to blow it,it will cost them a fortune in fines. It is now their problem.

Xt mobile training
Well all that were involved in that, know the outcry that there was in the last training session, just before it was released.

Well, in our session, normally I’m the vocal one, asking questions.

In this one, everybody was disgusted that no one's managers,had the balls to get us more help.
We all perceived,rightly so, that the release, for those of us at the coal face, was going to be a night mare.

As it proved to be

I, like others, made my feelings known.
We all jumped on the band wagon.
However I’m the only one that was dobbed in,by Owen,to Michelle, for my comments.

How fair is that?

According to Owen, my comments caused “a chain reaction within the team, undermining our new call plans, and the team’s perception of their value “refer performance improvement plan 16 June.

I knew it was Owen, as I caught sight of him in Michelle’s office

So I got slammed with this for my troubles, as a written warning

Paul, Telecom’s immediate and ongoing expectations relating to this are as follows:

• It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of, and comply with, any and all of Telecom’s Policies and Guidelines. These are all available on the Exchange intranet site.
You are to review these on a regular basis.

(The irony here , is that it applies to them as well, so they are aware of the expectations, and in the future will be advised of the same responsibility expectations)

This is the trap.
They have you by the throat, with nobody can do this, not even themselves.

Thru out the whole affair, one set of guidelines they have put aside, is adhering to telecoms code of ethics.

So if I’m out the door for a failure in this area, so should Michelle, Bridgette, Iain and Shaun,but they are not are they.

So its one rule for them and one different rule for them


• It is your responsibility to ensure that you fully participate positively in all training sessions, team meetings and associated events; you are to support your colleagues, your team leader and the trainer.

I am perfectly happy to participate positively, which is why, I’m one of the few awake,asking questions when I perceive failures in the presentation.

Again I saved the company $3.8 million when I persisted in reporting the APPCO debacle.



The managers, and team leaders knew there were problems, but didn’t have the balls to take marketing on.


• It is your responsibility not to take actions which would bring the company into disrepute. You are accountable for your actions both with your customers and colleagues in whatever capacity in which you are representing Telecom.

Yeah right.

It is ok to screw (in the sexual sense) your colleagues in company time. Nothing will be done about it .

Turn up to work "Pissed" We will look after you..

Its ok to be bias and dishonest in your disciplinary process, to do it on some ones instructions.

Not as a fair and balanced performance issue that rates you across the whole site.


• To address areas for improvement identified in your weekly performance improvement plan
• Meet all expectations in the Operation Separation Compliance and Code of Conduct.


Yeap right.

Is passing the skill test by the process of elimination and a group effort supported by the team leader and trainers complicity,an honest approach


• Adhere to the Call Structure - including but not limited to – asking a series of open questions to ensure that you have adequately understood the customer’s situation and provided the necessary solution.
• On every call you will strictly adhere to all aspects of the Telecom call structure, you are to use professional language at all times.

On the last two, we will do our best,but as per Terri Wilson survey,no one on site is achieving same.
But I’m one of few to have a written warning about it.
wtf go figure


I wont bore you with much more.

We could go on and on showing and explaining each of thier mistakes but I will leave that for the lawyers (Its all documented)

I think you have the picture they where after me a using every tool in their arsenal

telecom fair and balanced.

yeah right

I was getting rail roaded out the door, by any means possible.

What great managers we have people

Now I have allowed you a peek behind the scenes you see the reality of thier actions showing their duplicity again in thier own words they have been found wanting

Pretty dispicable behaviour, but its going to get worse.




Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment