Thursday, January 14, 2010

personal grievence

This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side blog archive go to bottom post and read upwards






On contacting my union rep he informed me "we were now at the stage of going forward with a personal grievance" .

"Why on earth are we doing that?

His reply their response to your offer to just let it rest, is they have issued you with a final written warning



Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton




I hadn’t even had the courtesy of a second warning.

What the hell I thought ..

Then it dawned on me I had caught them out.
They must have been shitting themselves.
Rather than deal with me with honesty and god forbid intregrity " lets get him out the door quick smart"


Iain Galloway had previously smugly said "that this will end at mediation and duly it did ,as that is where they wanted me all along.

Surprise surprise

I was effectively a dead man walking,and so to the mediation

In the famous words of the godfather I was given an offer I couldnt refuse,that is all I can say, that sealed my fate and prevented me from telling anybody what had transpired by confidentiality agreements that are part of the mediation process.

What do those words mean you say ?

Well the dictionary says something like this.

Forced under duress into signing a document documents and or commiting any act,acts because the refusal of same leads to acts to herendous to contemplate




The mediation occurred with instructions from the mediator that all was held in confidence, this was expressed both at the start of the meeting and firmly expressed at the conclusion.

Imagine my surprise when contacted later that night, by a concerned workmate, that they were aware of some of the confidential details of the mediation.

I reported the breach to my union rep and to the head of HR Telecom Wayne Peat

The law had been broken.

Present at Mediation. Peter Cooper Davies, (Union representative), Paul Evans-McLeod, Patrick Evans-McLeod, Mediator...Alison Cotter of DOL Telecom HR, Hannah Sullivan, Michelle Young, Shaun Holt...

Then they HR mediated on the breech themselves, decided nothing could be done about it because of confusing statements except give the team manager concerned a strong talking to

Here again the make thier own rules around what laws will be obeyed.

Revisit the code of ethics , refresh your minds.
Determine which if any were applied.

Sorry they can’t be their own judge and jury they need to revisit the Law section 141 of the Act

telecom or Shaun is faced with a immediate $3000 fine

It doesn’t matter who made the breech just the fact a breech was made so once again they are acting outside the law.

Other events of a dubious nature deliberately said to cast me in the worst possible light occurred during the mediation but the confidentiality agreements preclude me for mentioning them

Towards the latter stages of this pitiful debacle, I had registered on advice of my support team the whole thing as a serious harm incident to the Department of Labor Health and Safety division. They were concerned enough to start an investigation, concluded late November 2009

THAT IS NOW ON THE MINISTER OF LABOURS DESK AS WE SPEAK PEOPLE WILL AND ARE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

I have given 39 years 3 month of my life to Telecom, what do I have to show for it I'm, on the dole my health is stuffed, my marriage in tatters, my house in the trust and good graces of family

WHY because four individuals with a agenda that has all the appearances of being illegal, four individuals whose cumulative experience doesn’t even come close to the time I have served and in their arrogance thought they could get away with it.

Sorry no NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
They effectively have ruined me, and have brought Telecom into disrepute by their actions.


Is it too much to be treated fairly, with respect, with honesty and integrity.

I will restore my good name...here I stand I can do no other.

I PUT THIS TO MANY PEOPLE WITHIN TELECOM STATING MY CASE I STARTED AT THE TOP WITH THE CEO AND WORKED DOWN THIS PROCESS IS STILL ONGOING I WILL TABLE THIER ANSWERS AND REACTIONS I WILL ALLOW YOU THE COURTESY OF DRAWING YOU OWN CONCLUSIONS




Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment