Sunday, January 24, 2010

What,s fair what's right

To all
This blog has been in play for some months to gain the full story go to left hand side blog archive go to bottom post and read upwards




What’s fair what’s right

In my time I have read a lot of business type books ,to gain knowledge and see how the world really operates, in one of them the business owner indicated that he looks at his sales force and sacks the bottom 3 per cent every year

His thought where that any sales rep worth his/her salt would not let themselves languish so low for a whole year if they loved their job their paycheck or the company they worked for

So a low ranking would indicate they were lazy didn’t care or he/she had lost their drive and in reality he was doing them a favor by moving them on personally I think that’s fair and right as long as all were aware of the rules going in ,they certainly would be after the first year anyway

If this was shown to be the case with me I would have been deserving of what happened to me but it wasn’t which is why this blog is being written

It’s amusing in hindsight the way management operated it’s a subtle interrogation where they keep at you, and at you ,and at you until they get the answer they need .the notes of the minutes reflect this technique, however as alluded to previously ,I keep going back at them till I got the answers I needed simply put I played the same game I wonder if they realized


Current telecom participants
Bridgette Dalzell current head of outsourced customer care at telecom New Zealand whom is Michelle Young's direct report at time of incident
Michelle Young call center manager Hamilton call center, whom is Shaun Hoults direct report at time of incidents

Shaun Hoult team manager weekend team Sat-Tues Hamilton

Iain Galloway HR representative spends a lot of time in Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment